Sunday, December 4, 2016

        Well, the time has come. The quarter is beginning to wrap up, and it is time to reflect. Overall, I really enjoyed Emerging Communication Technologies over the course of the quarter. It was a time for me to unwind, and learn and participate in activities that I really enjoyed.
        What I most enjoyed about this class was getting the chance to learn Photoshop. I've always wanted that to be in my repertoire of skills, and it is really satisfying to be able to use it effectively. That being said, it is going to take a really long time to master it, but hey, it'll be fun.
        I also created a LinkedIn for the past blog post, but honestly, I haven't really done much with it. Perhaps over the break I can find some time to update my information a little more, as this will really be a helpful tool in the future.
        Maintaining a blog over the course of the quarter required more diligence than I expected, and as someone who often forgets about assignments due over the weekend, I ran into some issues. Nonetheless, blogging has been fun and relaxing, and I plan on continuing these Blogger posts in the future, in a less class-specific sense.
        The skills and programs that I have learned to use over the quarter have been a lot of fun to use, and I think the work I was able to compile really showed my personality. Go check out some of my work at joshuasteele.weebly.com!
        This will be my last post for Emerging Communication Technologies, I hope you have enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment